|This month's episode is filled with many teachable moments! Let's learning together!|
- 1:05 - Teacher Talk - The co-hosts discuss the Monroe Class President who was pulled from the graduation line because of fake tickets, teachers speaking out about the NC Senate's budget proposal, and the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School System's recruitment of teachers via Craigslist.
- 22:15 - Ashlee showcases concepts from Sean Covey's 7 Habits of Happy Kids.
- 30:10 - Cassandra converses about how Word BINGO can help EC students to review the parts of speech.
- 35:10 - Dia addresses the importance of incorporating student interests into classroom lessons.
- 42:10 - Marlow discloses 4 Tips for Managing Your Teaching Career.
- 49:00 - The co-hosts share professional advice during Ask the Teachers!
Here are the resources that Ashlee shared with the Tar Heel Teachers audience.
Please share your opinions of this month's show by posting your comments to this blog. You can also join the conversation by tweeting us @TarHeelTeachers via Twitter. Email is another viable option, write your comments to email@example.com. Also, do not forget to like Tar Heel Teachers on Facebook - www.facebook.com/TarHeelTeachers. We also post exclusive pictures to our Facebook Page!