|This month's episode is filled with many teachable moments! Let's learn together!|
During this month's episode of Tar Heel Teachers...
- 1:00 - During Teacher Talk, the co-hosts discuss the grading of North Carolina's public schools, a study that shows preschool reduces a need for special education, and how South Carolina high school students reacted to racism at their school.
- 10:45 - The significance of Partners in Education! Marlow and Ashlee chat with Darin Craig (Sales Professional with Lifetouch Photography) about his company's numerous partnerships with schools all over North Carolina.
- 20:25 - Celebrating School Success! Marlow and Cassandra converse with the Deep Sea Explorers (7th Grade Academic Team) from John Griffin Middle School about their selection as one of North Carolina's Middle School Teams to Watch.
- 30:50 - The Importance of Community Service! Marlow and Dia speak with Shamia Johnson and Dominique Weatherspoon (Seniors at Cross Creek Early College) about how they are utilizing their knitting club to change the lives of others. They also show the co-hosts how to crochet.
- 38:55 - The co-hosts share professional advice during Ask the Teachers.
Please share your opinions of this month's show by posting your comments to this blog. You can also join the conversation by tweeting us @tarheelteachers via Twitter. Go to Facebook and Like our page (www.facebook.com/TarHeelTeachers). Email is another viable option, write your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Lifetouch Photography Visit:
This show nor its co-hosts are perfect! We hope that you will grow and learn with us!