|This month's episode is filled with many teachable moments! Let's learn together!|
- 1:00 - During Teacher Talk, the co-hosts discuss criticism of the National School Lunch Act, inappropriate student/teacher relationships that dominate the news, and Mr. Stephon Goode - Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools Assistant Principal who is making a positive contribution to his community despite his personal trial...the need of a kidney transplant.
- 9:25 - Community Involvement is important! Marlow and Dia chat with Randy Hume (Transit Director for the City of Fayetteville) about an exciting new initiative - middle and high school students can ride the public transit for free after school! Watch the interview for specific details!
- 14:40 - During Tomorrow's Tools, Jamilia Williams (English/Language Arts Curriculum Facilitator for Scotland County Schools) shares information about "Graffiti Journaling" with Marlow and Cassandra.
- 21:00 - For this edition of Illuminating an Educator, Marlow and Ashlee speak with Craig Wilson (7th Grade ELA Teacher from Mac Williams Middle and Published Author) about his book, The Parable of Tom and the Good Shepherd.
- 26:40 - The co-hosts also share professional advice during Ask the Teachers.
Please share your opinions of this month's show by posting your comments to this blog. You can also join the conversation by tweeting us @tarheelteachers via Twitter. Email is another viable option, write your comments to email@example.com.
This show nor its co-hosts are perfect! We hope that you will grow and learn with us!