|This month's episode is filled with many teachable moments! Let's learn together!|
During this month's episode of Tar Heel Teachers...
- 1:00 - During Teacher Talk, the co-hosts discuss the Final Graduating Class for the NC Teaching Fellows, Single-Gender Classes on the rise in Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, and the benefits of Standing Desks.
- 13:15 - Teachers as Advocates! Marlow and Ashlee talk with 3rd Grade Teacher - Amy Sparks about the Jarred Bryan Sparks Foundation, which she created in memory of her beloved son.
- 22:30 - Healthy Lunch Choices for Teachers! Marlow and Cassandra are joined by Diane Wilson (6th Grade Teacher/Health Enthusiast) who shares healthy tidbits.
- 30:25 - Tar Heel Teachers on the Town! Dia takes Marlow bowling in an effort to find balance and relaxation!
- 38:45 - The co-hosts share professional advice during Ask the Teachers!
Please share your opinions of this month's show by posting your comments to this blog. You can also join the conversation by tweeting us @tarheelteachers via Twitter. Go to Facebook and Like our page (www.facebook.com/TarHeelTeachers). Email is another viable option, write your comments to email@example.com.
For More Information about the Jarred Bryan Sparks Foundation:
This show nor its co-hosts are perfect! We hope that you will learn and grow with us!